Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happenings

I think this is the longest I've been without posting! Although I'm sure no one has really missed it, I'm giving an update on what I've been up to. While these "happenings" haven't kept me from blogging, I'm trying to figure out what has.

Friday = dinner and movie with Kelly (It was wonderful and much needed!)
Saturday = ran errands and attended cousin's wedding in Ava
(If you remember, Saturday it was snowing. We took 14 to Ava and saw three cars that had slid off. I was in a bad car wreck on this rode a few years ago and have been terrified to travel this road since. Dad says I made him a nervous wreck on the way down there.)

Sunday = church and Jump Mania
(We took the kids there. They had a great time, but don't they look tired?)
Monday = school and went to Chase's basketball game

Tuesday = school and BUNKO (Laughter really is the best medicine!)

Wednesday = school and home grading papers (Grading was worth it to be able to stay home!)

While I know this is not the most interesting post, it is one that I'll be able to go back and read and know what was going on in my life!

1 comment:

Mrs. Misty said...

I have missed you blogging!!! I check in on you every day!!!
~Misty