Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2009

How could I forget?

I actually won a prize at BUNKO Tuesday night! The biggest shock of all is that I won the Big Bunko prize! (Which, by the way, is the biggest prize of all.) This never happens to me, as I'm usually the one to win the "loser" prize! Much to my delight, my prize was this lovely, flat wallet. Isn't it amazing? It makes me think of spring and summer. I can't wait to use it! Leslie, you have impeccable taste.

If you want one for yourself, visit Farkleberrys in Nixa! You'll love it!!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Fran is going to love that post!!! HA!

Mrs. Misty said...

I have been wanting to visit that store...maybe this weekend I will try to venture over there.
~Misty

Gary said...

Hey - Thank you for the plug!!!!!!

Fran said...

Sorry that was me - did not realize Gary was signed in!!!