Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Together again!

Tonight I got to spend the evening with four of my favorite people! Alysia, Cara, Jen, Leslie and I all went to Firehouse Pottery and then out to dinner. We got to spend more than 4 glorious hours together laughing and catching up! I don't see these precious ladies as often as I'd like. We all used to teach fourth grade together, and was able to spend every weekday together learning, working, and becoming the closest of friends. Since then life has moved us to different places, but I feel so blessed to be able to say that we have not grown apart. Within minutes, we were right back to the familiarity of the "golden days" when we shared the daily happenings of our lives. Girls, I miss seeing you every day, but am so glad that our friendship is healthy and strong. Thanks for a wonderful evening! Your friendship is one of my favorite blessings!

Here we are, hard at work on our pottery pieces!

We had so much fun! Can't you tell?

Pictures could never quite capture the fun we have together or the bond that we share! I love you, Girls! You are my "chosen" family!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

We really are blessed! :)

Jen said...

Man, we are sooooo cool!