Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

And so it begins

I started Beth Moore's bible study of Esther tonight. All I can say is, "Wow!" The introductory session was filled with so many wonderful things. I know this is going to be a time of growing and learning, a time filled with hope and anticipation of what's to come. It's exactly what I'm needing.

As a teacher, I'm a firm believer that you learn so much more when you have someone to share the process with along the way. Someone to talk things over with and share your "ah-ha" moments. I'm so thankful that God was drawing my friend, Leslie, to this study, much the same way He was drawing me. Leslie, I'm so looking forward to sharing this journey with you.

Leslie and Carson came over with general chicken and crab rangoon! (yummy!) Carson brought some toys and movies with him, too. I can't believe how good he was. An hour is a long time to wait for a three year old! He did a great job! He was so polite, too. When he came in he said, "Tammy, this is a nice kitchen." It was so sweet I had to ask Leslie if she prompted him to say it. She said it was all him! He's going to be a real heart-breaker one day!

It was a great evening!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I can't believe you have this posted already!!

I hope Carson wasn't too crazy at the end. I don't want him to distract you from the study. I am so excited that we are doing this together. I know it's going to be just what we need.