Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

One sick puppy!

Chloe and I had a rough night last night. Starting at 3:00 in the morning, she threw up every 30 minutes. I kid you not! She's always had a finicky stomach. The least little bit of "people" food can upset her stomach. The only thing I can attribute last night to was that she overate. We spent the day at my mom and dad's Sunday. When we're there, it's a game to her to keep my mom's dog from the food. I guess she got carried away!

So, tonight was bath night! She hates baths! (Just ask my sister, Tina. Chloe runs from her anytime she comes over in fear that Tina is going to take her to the groomer.) She did pretty good. I would have taken a picture of her when she was wet, but it's not her finest moment. She looks more like a rat and less like a dog.


When we were finished, I took this picture of her. I think it's safe to say that she's mad at me. I was calling her name and all she would do is look at me out of the corner of her eye. She was having no part of having her picture taken! Her way of getting back at me, I guess.

No comments: