Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Just in case

I'm apologizing ahead of time. It seems as though I've been making some late night phone calls to my sisters. Bless their hearts, I'm waking them up in the middle of the night. Last week it was Tina. I called her at 2:30. Last night it was Tonya. I called her at 12:30. How is this happening, you ask? I have no clue! It's the craziest thing. The phone call to Tina happened on my cell phone, and the call to Tonya happened on my home phone. I'm so sorry, Girls! I guess my subconscious just can't get enough of you!

To all my friends and family out there, if you get a call from me in the dead of night, don't worry. Everything is fine, and I'm sorry to bother you!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I'm confused, Are you calling on purpose or in your sleep? How funny.