Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

New Stickers!

Here are my new Uppercase Living Stickers! I'm so glad that they're here and already put up.

This is in my freshly painted hallway. I've always loved this saying and thought it would go perfectly above the pictures of our trip to Colorado.

This is hanging in my guest bathroom. Love the message!

Finally, a friend suggested that I put these on both sides of the picture above my bed. Who would have thought that two little pictures would add so much?

I think I'm addicted to them!

2 comments:

Mrs. Misty said...

Where do you get these stickers?? I love them...I would love to add them to my house. Woule you mind to drop a line on facebook or email me (mistynjoel@sbcglobal.net) to let me know how I can get some!!!

Your house looks wonderful!!
~Misty

Leslie said...

Beautiful!!!