Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Amazing Race

This afternoon our church held an Amazing Race. I partnered with my mom, my nephew (Chase), and two of his buddies. We traveled around Springfield for 2 hours following clues, solving riddles, and completing 3 road blocks. We had a great time! We were the first team back by about 20 minutes!

This is a picture of one of the road blocks. We had to replicate a floral arrangement at a flower shop.
And here's the finished product!

It was a blast!!! I think the church is going to do another Amazing Race again in the fall. Maybe some of you will want to join in the fun!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Oh my goodness! That sounds like so much fun! It also sounds a little stressful! :) Those flowers are gorgeous!!!!

Leslie said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! What a great idea.

BoydandKayla said...

Hey Tam! Figured it out! Amazing race sounds so fun. Love ya!