Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

The wait is almost over

Tomorrow at 4:00 Spring Break begins. I can't remember a time when I've looked so forward to this time off. It must be because of the things I have planned. Friday afternoon Kelly and I will be heading to Kansas City for some shopping and whatever else we can "stir up". Then, when I get home, Mom and and I will start painting. But, before we go I have a list of things to do. Here's my list:
  • laundry (check)
  • clean bathrooms and mop kitchen (check)
  • clean out and wash car
  • make a list of and bag clothes to donate
  • pick up house (check)

Just a couple of more things to go! I'm getting ready to finish up what's left and then I'll be ready to hit the road!

3 comments:

Fran said...

Have fun and you two don't "stir up" to much!!!!! I am wondering if I should warn family members in that area.......

Jen said...

Hmmm, you and Kelly...could be dangerous! Have a blast and shop till you drop!

Kelly Carter said...

OMG, can't wait! Good food, big city shopping, relaxing...