Pages

Friday, March 20, 2009

We're Here!

Kelly and I left right after school and headed to Overland Park!

Once we got out of all the road work in Springfield, we were on our way. We made it in quick time (only stopping once for us to use the restroom and give me a chance to walk around and wake up). We're staying at the Hilton Garden Inn, recommended by Leslie. It's very nice, quiet, CLEAN, and has free wi-fi in all rooms! Plus an added bonus is that we are minutes away from tons and tons of shopping. After we checked in, we headed back out to find all the shopping and map out our plan of attack for tomorrow. Here's the "musts" we came up with:
  • Pottery Barn
  • Williams Sonoma
  • Gap
  • Kirklands
  • Whole Foods (for Kelly)
  • Cheescake Factory (for lunch)
  • Archivers
Tonight, we also found the neatest grocery store called the Hen House. It was a lot like Mama Jeans, but had tons more stuff. The produce was AMAZING! I might actually eat more fruits and vegetables if our selection looked more like theirs!

Well, I'd better sign out. Kelly is already in bed. Knowing how long it takes me to wind down, I'm probably head there, too. (It might help if I turned off college basketball. One of the teams I chose to win several rounds is down. They'd better get it together!)

3 comments:

Leslie said...

That picture is totally Thelma and Louise!! Have fun and don't get into trouble. I'm jealous about all the shopping!

Jen said...

Ooooh have soooooo much fun! I can't wait to hear about all your shananagans (sp?) Adorable pic, by the way!

Mrs. Misty said...

Have a great time!!! I love all of your picks of places to go!! I am totally jealous!!!
~Misty