Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Birthday, Tina!

Happy Birthday, Big Sis!
Who would have ever thought we'd be this close? While we may not have gotten along all that great growing up, I'd say we've more than made up for it! You are one of my closest friends. I know I can always count on you for honest advice in a nonjudgmental way.

I'm amazed at the homemaker you are. Your house is immaculate, you spend wisely, and above all, you always put your family first. You're such a good mom! I hope one day I will be as successful as you at raising my family. They're so lucky to have you.
I hope you have a great day today. You deserve only the best! I love you!!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Thank you for all the wonderful things that you said about me. I feel equally blessed that I get to be your sister. I love you!!