Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Uppercase Living

My sister, Tina, and I co-hosted an Uppercase Living Party Friday night. We all had such a great time! Don't you just love finding new things for your home? A year or two ago, Jen introduced me to the idea of "stickers" for your home. Now, I'm hooked. If you don't know what I'm talking about, go here. I've included pictures of the stickers I have in my house. At the party I bought one and for the hallway, spare bedroom, and my bedroom (thanks to Leslie's brilliant idea!). I can't wait to get them in!

The classic "Welcome" sign for the front door.
Family Room

Kitchen/Dining area


What's your favorite Uppercase Living sticker say?

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Your house looks lovely and the stickers are great!

Mrs. Misty said...

I love these stickers...I have never seen them!! I would love to see a catalog.
~Misty