Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

So far so good!

Here are some pictures to keep you posted on our progress:
We took everything off the walls, moved what furniture that we could to the back bedrooms, and moved the rest to the center of the room.


We had an extra "helper" today. Chloe had to be wherever the blanket was, but she had trouble staying away from the walls. Her tail is proof of this!

This is Mom painting the highest part of the wall. We are hoping this part won't need a second coat.
Here's the first peak!
What do you think?
I'm very pleased! It made the room look even bigger. I guess that's because the white ceilings really "pop" now, cause you to look up, and therefore, make the room seem more spacious. Some walls still need a second coat and the trim needs to be finished, but then we can put everything back! I can't wait to see the finished product!!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Love it! Can't wait to see it in person.

Jen said...

Ooooooh, looking good! Thanks for showing your progress...I feel like I am there....except you know having to do the work part. Haha

Kelly Carter said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!! It looks great from here. What do you think?