Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tuesday Togetherness

I know that on Tuesdays my mom helps out my sister, Tina, when her husband is out of town. Mom fixes them dinner while Tina takes both Chase and Garrett to practice. I just happened to find out that Mom was fixing cheeseburgers and fried potatoes. (Some of my favorites!) So, I invited myself over. It was wonderful! I also got in on some homemade apple pie, too. (Tina and Garrett are not pictured because they were at his basketball practice.)
After dinner, I headed over to Jacob's basketball game. This is his first year to play. He did a great job! He had his arms up on defense and hustled up and down the court. He such a cutie, isn't he?

1 comment:

Leslie said...

What a fun night! Hamburgers and fried potatoes sounds wonderful.

Carson says I wuv you Tammy.