Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Home sick again

I've been home sick again today. (Or, to clarify, I've been at my Mom's where the TV is better.) I was just doing this last Wednesday. I guess that's what I get for going back to work too soon.

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm tired of just laying around! It's just about all I've done for the past 4 days! I've had a nasty cough and sore throat, but I finally started antibiotics Friday. I sure am ready to start feeling better and sounding like myself again. I hate being sick! Ok, enough complaining. On a brighter note, I have got a lot of grading done today! I was very behind. Even Leslie had more done than me! (he, he!)

Here's a picture of Chloe. She went with me to school Sunday so that I could prepare for a substitute. She LOVES going to school!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

She is adorable! I'm sure she had a blast at school, though she should be told, we don't tolerate bullies at HP! Just teasing, Chloe:)