Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Amazing Race

Are you any of you Amazing Race watchers? I love this show! There are so many fascinating things in the world I probably never would have heard of if it hadn't been for seeing them on this show. This is one of my favorite reality TV shows other than Big Brother. (Ah! I know! It's a guilty pleasure!)
I started watching The Amazing Race a few years ago with my Mom and Dad and now I'm hooked. I think I've got Kelly hooked now, too! So much so, that we want to be on the show! Imagine that! Wouldn't that be a hoot? Ha!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Oooh, you guys should SO do it! I might even watch the show then. :) It is way too stressful for me. I would be NO good at it.

Leslie said...

I agree with Jen about the stress thing! I said the exact same thing. I would watch though to see you two crazy ladies play! HA!

Fran said...

I am not sure the world is ready for that!!! I do love that show!