Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Girlfriends

Good friends are one of God's greatest blessings. They are literally one in a million. Finding them, and for me, learning to trust and lean on them can be difficult. But, when you make that connection, it's amazing! God uses these special friends to encourage you, pray for you, challenge you, and love you. I love laughing, sharing, crying, and losing all track of time with my Girlfriends.

Because life is so busy I don't get to spend the time with them that I'd like, but when the chance comes along to reconnect with them for an evening, it's one of life's sweetest gifts.


To all my Girlfriends out there, (and you know who you are), I truly feel like you are gifts from God. You are people He uses to love and care for me! I am a better person because you're a part of my life!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

You're one of the BEST!!