Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Looking forward to Spring

I can't wait for Spring! Don't get me wrong. I don't hate winter. I'm a good Missourian. I like all the seasons for a little while. I love winter because it brings out warm sweaters and sweatshirts, cloudy days, Christmas, and SNOW DAYS!



But really, I've had just about enough. I'm ready for the sun to stay out until 7:00 p.m., recess duty without a coat/scarf/gloves, and lower heating bills. I'm ready to ride my horse, wash my car myself, plant flowers, and go to my nephews' baseball games. And, dare I say it, I'm even ready to mow the yard! (If I had my way, though, it would only have to be mowed once a month instead of once a week.) Last, but not certainly not least, I'm ready for SPRING BREAK!!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Whoohoo for Spring Break!