Pages

Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Birthday, Tonya!

The big day is here! You're 30!!! Think about it like this, the first 20 years or so were spent carefree, being a kid. You've really only spent 10 years living as an adult. In that short amount of time you got married, bought a house, and had 2 amazing kids! I'd say you're off to a great start!!

My prayer and hope for you would be that you would spend the next 70 years reliving some of the finer moments of your childhood. You know, things like laughing more and worrying less, playing whenever possible and leaving those chores for later (Don't worry they'll get done!), seizing the day outside instead of spending it all inside "getting things done", and best of all, now that Abby's getting older, you can relive one of our favorite parts of childhood: playing Barbies! (She'll love that!)

While we feel like the first 30 years went fast, the next 70 will go even faster! Soak it up, Sis and make each day the best it can be!I love you and am so grateful for the memories I've made with you! I looking forward to creating more together!!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm so blessed to have to you all in my life. Your words were very kind and they mean alot. Thanks and I love you sis.

Anonymous said...

Your blog is awesome! Love the pictures, love the good thoughts. Truly, livin' the dream! Kelly Carter