Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy Birthday, GayeAnn!

Happy Birthday to my fun-loving, crazy Aunt! I still remember the times Tonya and I would come and stay the night with you and Paul at your duplex and at your house on Blackburn Ct. You would let us sleep with one of your many bears. I also remember you trying to pass deer meat onto us, but we were on to you! My favorite memories are those of when we would ride in your camero. I remember thinking how fun it was to drive fast and listen to loud music. (Remember "Keep Your Hands to Yourself"?) I also have many unforgettable memories from our trips to Colorado and New Mexico. There's nothing that bonds you quite like a family trail ride!

I love you and hope you have a great day!!


-------UPDATE-------


We all went to Fuji's to celebrate GayeAnn's birthday.
Here are some of pictures:

No comments: