Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Why didn't I think of this?

If you know me at all, you know I LOVE purses! I especially love big purses and I like to change them often. If you carry a big purse, you know what a pain it can be to find things. I can never seem to find my phone, a pen, or chapstick when I need them. I even have trouble finding my camera and ipod. Well, that's a worry of the past! I finally broke down (I say that because I'm cheap...I mean frugal.) and bought a pouchee at Farkleberry's. (I've been filling in there for the past 2 days.) This brilliant invention holds all of that important stuff that normally just falls to the bottom of your purse. I had the best time filling mine new one up! As you can see, it has enough room for my wallet, coin purse, camera, ipod, compact, and pens. And that's just in the middle. On the outside there are pockets for my cell phone, lipsticks, receipts, and more!! I love it!! Now, when I want to change purses on the spur of the moment, all I have to do is pick up this little gem and put into the new purse. Easy as that! It was well worth the $23.00!! If you're sold, Fran can hook you up with one of your own at Farkleberry's in Nixa!

1 comment:

BoydandKayla said...

Love it Tammy! I was just saying yesterday that I needed to buy a flashlight so when I look into my dark whole, a.k.a. purse, I will be able to find what I need. Need to make a trip to Nixa now. Thanks for the idea!