Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2009

My Summer "To Do" List

I love making lists! I'm even one of those crazy people who will make a list and purposely add things I've already done, just so I can check them off! I love lists!! So, here's my "to do" list for the summer, in no particular order. (It's a little out of hand!)

1. Trim bushes in front of house (check)
2. Plant flowers (check)
3. Clean out and organize garage
4. Repaint shed in back
5. Reorganize closet in the Laundry Room
6. Clean out and reorganize cabinet in my bathroom
7. Wash and wax car, clean interior
8. Start and finish scrapbook for Tina
9. Teach Chloe to "come"!!
10. Transfer old family videos to DVD
11. Wash windows and blinds
12. Reorganize closets in spare bedrooms and entryway
13. Shampoo carpet
14. Read, read, read!!!
15. Organize pictures on laptop
16. Find and try new recipes
17. Do a better job of updating school blog
18. Clean out magazine holder
19. Reorganize pantry (How does this get so unorganized?? I'm the only one in there!!)
20. Reseal deck
21. Spend quality time with friends!

Wow! I need to get going! Kind of makes me tired just thinking about it! (ha!)

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Good luck! :)

Jen said...

Girl, I just love you!!! Lists are the BEST!!! Also, love Sara Groves on your music. Remember when we went to see her? What a fun night! I have that picture of us and her in my guest bedroom and it always makes me smile.