Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Gearing up for Bible Study

Hey, Girls! Have you bought your books for our online Bible Study? I can't wait!! Before we begin, we need to decide on the time we'd like to get together. In her post, Beth writes about meeting on Tuesdays beginning with June 23rd.
  • Will Tuesdays work for you?
  • Do you want to do it during the day or during the evening hours?
  • Do we want to meet at once place or do we want to rotate?

I'm completely open to anything! I'd love for everyone to post their preference. Then, we'll go with the majority. What do you think? I'm anxious to see what you say!!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

HEY! I am super excited and I am planning on getting to Lifeway this afternoon to get my book!!! If I could choose - I would pick evening simply because Shawn could watch Lauren for me....but I can totally do day too. Tuesdays are fine for me! I don't care either way on rotating or staying in one centralized place. I am super excited :) Thanks for heading this up, Tammy! You rock :) P.S. Did you read those books?!?!?

Tonya said...

Ok, I have a question. Are we going to be meeting once a week or what? I can do whatever works best for everyone else. Mondays don't work for me and neither do Fridays if we do it in the evening. But anything else is good. I'm great with whatever the majority decides. But I do need to go and get my book!!!!

Kelly Carter said...

Tuesdays are good, I'd prefer early evenings. Rotating is fine but one place might be easier. Do you know how many times we meet?