Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

We have Lift-Off!

Last night we had our first group meeting for "Me, Myself, and Lies". Let me tell you it did not disappoint. We have a wonderful group of ladies! We took some time to get to know one another by comparing our demeanor to that of a specific breed of dog, to share something that we are praying about, and to talk about the gift that God's Word is. We missed those of you who were unable to come. Have no fear, at the next study we can share the dog demeanor we came up with for you at the next get together! (he, he!!) (I've posted Beth's video below for you to watch.)

Here are some things you need to know:
  1. The next time we meet will be Wednesday, July 15th due to a scheduling conflict with VBS.
  2. This means that you will need to complete 3 weeks of homework to prepare for this get-together. (No worries, next time you'll only have 1!)
  3. The next time we meet, we'll be meeting at Tina's.

I can't wait to dig in and get started!!!



Siesta Summer Bible Study (Introduction) from LPV on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Kelly Carter said...

Thanks for putting this on your blog! I watched it and LOVE HER, she's so personable. I'll be in Seattle on the 15th but I'll be at the next one!

Leslie said...

I'm excited to begin. Thanks for coordinating everything. I missed everyone the other night.