Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bible Study - time & place

Thank you, Jen, Tonya, and Kelly for letting me know your opinions. It makes it so much easier to make a decision when you know you're not doing it alone.

Here's the deal: We have some other ladies would like to join us, but cannot make it on Tuesday evenings. Is there any way we could do it on Wednesday evenings at 6:30? We'll plan on just meeting for an hour (15 minutes of Beth's video and 45 minutes of discussion). I am more than willing to host our first gathering, which will be on Wednesday, June 24th. I'll make some kind of snack for us. We can decide then if we want to rotate or just continue to meet at my house. Remember, we will only be meeting a total of 4 times since this is a summer Bible study.

I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am to share this with all of you! It's going to be such a growing experience: growing in Jesus and growing with each other. Can't wait!!

Just to remind you, here's the meeting schedule:

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 (1st Mini-Session/LAUNCH/Group instructions)

(DO WEEKS ONE AND TWO OF HOMEWORK ON YOUR OWN.)

Wednesday, July 8, 2009 (2nd Mini-Session/Group Instructions)


(DO WEEKS THREE AND FOUR OF HOMEWORK ON YOUR OWN.)

Wednesday, July 22, 2009 (3rd Mini-Session/Group Instructions)


(DO WEEKS FIVE AND SIX OF HOMEWORK ON YOUR OWN.)

Wednesday, August 5, 2009 (4th Mini-Session/Conclusion)


What do think? How does this sound? Have you been able to rope anybody else into joining us? (Cara, I'm thinking about you here...)

3 comments:

Tina said...

I am so excited and Wednesday evenings will definately work better for me, Sherry, Vicki. Thanks for finding this and getting it started!!

Leslie said...

Sounds good!

Kelly Carter said...

I'll be there! Do you want me to bring some tea or something?