Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

Show Us Where You Live Friday - BATHROOMS


It's Friday and Kelly's Korner is hosting a tour of bathrooms! I don't know about you, but these are my least favorite rooms to clean! (Hopefully that doesn't show up in the pictures. Ha!)

Guest bathroom:
This is the view from the hall.

This room is very tiny. Here's my favorite part, though. I love this sticker from Uppercase Living that is above the toilet.

Master bathroom:
I love the shade of green in this room.

This bathroom has extremely tall ceilings!

I recently repainted this bathroom. This shelf was white and the baskets had blue linings. I painted the outside of the shelf chocolate to math the accent colors in the bathroom and I dyed the baskets liners the same color.

See ya next Friday!!

6 comments:

Heather said...

I love your uppercase living decal, that is so cute! Your bathrooms are very pretty! great job!

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Love the green!

Roeshel said...

Beautiful soothing color and I love the wall quote! :)

Tara G. said...

The colors are very pretty. The ledge looks really interesting- I've never seen anything like that in a bath- how unique! Like the iron piece you had up there.

Leslie said...

You are on the ball! Looks great! See ya soon!

nancygrayce said...

Green is really big this year! Your bathroom is so pretty and I love the green color!