Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Week in Review

Tonight my dear, sweet dad reminded me that it's been almost a week since I've blogged. So, I thought I'd fill you in on what I've been up to in my absence.

Monday - a little shopping with Mom. I got this new wall display for my dining room at Pier 1. (I've had my eye on it for quite a while. I love it!)
That evening we went horseback riding. It was a beautiful evening!!

Tuesday - mowed the yard, went to lunch and Hobby Lobby with Kelly, went to Chase's ballgames.I've been looking for bookends for the nightstand in my bedroom. I found these at Hobby Lobby.

Wednesday - worked on staining Mom's deck and hosted Bible Study that evening. Bible Study was amazing, by the way!!

Thursday - finished staining Mom's deck and went to Leslie's to watch the Big Brother premier. Carson called and left me the sweetest message. He wanted to know if I would bring my puppy. Chloe is ALWAYS ready to go somewhere, so she was so excited!
She loved all the attention and TLC she got while she was there. She came home pretty pooped out.

Friday (today) - ran errands, went grocery shopping, and went to Grandma and Papa's for a cookout. They wanted to have everyone over to celebrate all the great-grandkids' baseball seasons. They outdid themselves! They didn't let anyone bring a thing. They took care of everything, and it was wonderful!!

We played a cut-throat game of Bocce Ball.

Check out those dirty feet! Sure looks like she found some fun of her own!

I think that brings you up-to-date. No deep, thought provoking words here. Just a recap of summer fun!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

You've had a BUSY week... I think Big Brother looks like it might be better than it has been in the recent past.

Mrs. Misty said...

I love your updates!!
~Misty

Alysia said...

Tammy, you have such a fabulous family. The love is there and it always shows in your thoughts and photos. Love ya!!