Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

A Must See

This gave me goosebumps! I hope you'll be able to find a few minutes to listen. It will put things in perspective, encourage, and uplift you. Ahh, music! It soothes my soul!



I want people around me to know the One I serve. I want them to know a personal relationship with Him. I want them to experience how this will forever change their life.
I want my life to be a reflection of the fact that circumstances and struggles do not define who I am. I serve a Mighty God. His grace is more than sufficient for me. His mercies are new every morning. Nothing can defeat me, but me. I want my life to be one of praise and surrender; one that reflects these verses.

I Thessalonians 5:16 "Be joyful always, pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."

"I will praise you Oh Lord with all my heart, I will tell of all your wonders. I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing praise to your name Oh Most High." Psalm 9:1-2

3 comments:

Tara said...

Tammy, you have really encouraged me, and I'm singing!

Leslie said...

This gave me chills... very powerful.

Jen said...

I'm singing.


Thanks for this post. Isn't that an awesome song?!?!

P.S. Your life is a reflection of all those things. I can see Christ clearly in you. Just so you know!