Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Thankful

I have so much to be thankful for!
I'm thankful that I'm able to spend an afternoon with my Grana, Mom, and sister! (Tonya, we missed you!!) I'm thankful that we can enjoy one another doing something as simple sharing lunch and shopping at Sam's.
I'm thankful for an evening with a dear friend. Kelly, you and I endured some difficult situations during our first year of knowing each other. I'm thankful for those hard times, though, because they made us "fast friends". I always feel so energized and uplifted after spending time with you! You have this unique way of finding a purpose in everything. I'm thankful for an evening filled with good conversation and laughter. (Sorry for the old picture. Can you believe I let the night pass without snapping a picture?!)
I'm thankful for parents who take care of me, even when it means spending a few hours on a Saturday replacing a garbage disposal they surprised me with!
I'm thankful for Leslie, who is celebrating a birthday today. Leslie, I'm so thankful for you! You are an amazing friend! I love the way our friendship has become so familiar and easy. I'm looking forward to celebrating many more special occasions with you!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

You are so special! Thanks for the birthday wish. I don't know what I'd do without you. I'm so blessed to have you in my life.