Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Playing with the Boys

This weekend Tina and Chris took Chase to a baseball tournament in Niangua. Mom and Dad kept Garrett and Ethan, so I hung around and helped out.

Mom has been working on some new landscaping in the back of the house. The boys thought they'd help out.


They shoveled rocks for a while.

Garrett pulled out all the worms from the dirt where Grammy was working.

Ethan is always willing to help out!

Rock work got a little boring, so they went out to play some baseball. According to Ethan, he was really "cwanking" 'em!

After baseball, we headed out for a walk. (After grabbing a snack, of course.)
We offered some cheeseballs to Stormy, but he wasn't really interested.

We even shared our cheeseballs with Pop.

On our way back, Ethan thought he'd join Roy (Pop's hunting dog) for a while.
We ended our day with a 4-wheeler ride. Then, it was in to the tub. This picture just doesn't quite do justice to how dirty Ethan's hands really were!

1 comment:

Tina said...

I missed my two little guys so much! It was good to see what they were up to while I was away. I am so grateful for my family!!