Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Deviled Eggs and other things

We are having Easter lunch at Mom and Dad's tomorrow. My part is to bring the deviled eggs and paper products. Since the eggs get messed up when I covered them, I thought I'd take a picture of the finished product.
I use this Pampered Chef gadget (sorry, can't think of the name) to fill the eggs. It makes it so fast and easy and they turn out looking beautiful!

There's nothing like waiting until the last minute to get things done. During the 9:00 hour Mom was at Wal-Mart getting a meat thermometer for the ham. Tina sent Chris there, too, to get a cake pan for the dessert she's supposed to bring. And at 9:45, I left to go to school to get my camera. After all, I can't be without it on Easter! Oh, the lengths we will go to for a family get together! :)

3 comments:

Jen said...

Oooh, that gadget thing is too cool! Those look lovely...and I love that springy plate too!!! Happy Easter!

Mrs. Misty said...

I need to get one of those gadgets!!! I think I used to have one...don't know where it is now!!! I hope you had a great Easter.
~Misty

Tonya said...

Let go ahead and add one more to that list. I was at Price Cutter at 10:00 getting one missing ingredient to my potatoes!!! Oh yeah and I cut my finger on a can!!! It was all worth it, Easter was great!