Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Fear not!

To say that last week's bible study with Beth Moore was amazing would be an understatement. I haven't posted about yet because I really wanted to take some time to process the things she said. Here are the points I'm still pondering. Points that are changing my heart and my perspective.

1. Conditional trust leaves us in the tight fist of fear. "Our conditional trust positions us as negotiators and beggars before God instead of secure children."
2. "What if..." If = I Fear
3. I have the courage of God's presence.
4. I can bitter and resentful or with courage and determination.
5. And if _______________________(fill in the blank with something you fear), then my God will take care of me
6. Psalm 138:8 - The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me; your love, O Lord, endures forever."
7. 1 Cor. 2:9 - "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him."

Each week it just keeps getting better! Thank you, Jesus!!