Pages

Friday, April 17, 2009

Dinner and a Movie

What a day! Today at school we celebrated the fact that MAP testing is over and that everyone worked hard and did their best. We had a kickball tournament and then game day in the classroom. It was wonderful, as I needed the "brain break" as much as my students!

After school, Kelly, Leslie and I went to Applebees for dinner. It was great to get away from school, relax, and let the day fade away. Thank you, Girls, for always making me laugh and helping me relax. (Leslie, as hard of a time I've been giving you, you wouldn't think I would have forgotten to take a picture of us, but I did!)

Later, Kelly came over and we watched the movie "Australia". It was wonderful, and Hugh Jackman was simply perfection!

1 comment:

Kelly Carter said...

Holla, friend! Good times (no sarcasm)! Hugh Jackman = sweet dreams...