Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday

"We serve a risen Savior, He's in the world today..." How did you spend Easter Sunday? We all had lunch at my Mom & Dad's. Me being me, I took pictures of everyone as they came in. (Note to family: I know I'm always bugging you for a picture, but one day you'll thank me for this.)
Chris, Tina, Chase, Garrett, and Ethan
Matt, Tonya, Jacob, and Abby
Dad and Mom Papa and Grandma Grana and Bob Me and my Girl

Me and my Boys

Dad and his daughters
Two Godly women
Pop and his only granddaughter

We spent the afternoon doing what we normally do at family gatherings: talking, laughing, and playing games. Grana taught us a new game called Dummy Rummy. It was a lot of fun, but I was no good. Good thing I moved on to Mario Kart where I was able to win a little!
I'm so thankful for my wonderful family!

3 comments:

Mrs. Misty said...

Your pictures are great!! I know what you mean about being the one always taking pictures....everyone appreciates them after the fact!!!
Love,
Misty

Suzie said...

Wow! You look soooooooo much like your sisters and mom too! Great pix!

Leslie said...

You have such a wonderful family. The pics are awesome!!