Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Family Time

Note: This was supposed to post earlier in the week, but I obviously messed up the "scheduling". Since this blog is to serve as a reminder of days gone by, I'm going to post it anyway.

Saturday: We celebrated Chase and Garrett's birthdays. Chase turned 12 on Monday and Garrett will turn 8 next Monday. All Garrett asked for was a basketball. He's such a content little guy! Chase asked for money because he was saving for an ipod. (Way to go, Chris & Tina, for teaching him about saving!!)

Sunday: After church we went to Hemingway's to eat lunch with my Papa's brothers, sister, and their wives. To put it mildly, they are quite a group! (I don't have any pictures of them because I couldn't tie them down long enough.)

Monday: We got together for dinner in honor of Chase! He's quite the funny guy! Let me tell you, there's never a dull moment with 3 boys around!

No comments: