Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

A Weekend Whirlwind

This weekend went by in a blur, but then don't they all?

It started with a perfect evening horseback ride as soon as I got out of school Friday.  I was excited that Tonya was able to go too.  It was so much fun!!  It really was just a perfect evening!!

Saturday we watched Chase play some basketball.
 Tournament champs!
 Mid-afternoon he had a break in games, so Mom and I went to school to get some much needed organizing and packing done.  While I worked on purging some things in the filing cabinet, Mom packed up my entire library.  Then, she helped me reorganize my tall cabinet.  Look how user friendly this will be!!
After working for a couple of hours, we rushed to catch a little of Jacob's baseball game (no picture because it was rainy!) and then headed back for more basketball.

After church today we went to watch Garrett's baseball tournament.
 I'm bummed I didn't take pictures, but after the game Mom, Grana, and I went to lunch.  We plenty of time for catching up while we had a long wait on a table!

This is my last Sunday night before school is out.  I'm looking around at my messy house, reminding myself that in one week I'll have all the time in the world to pick up, clean, and organize.  For now, I'm going to write an end of the year letter to my class, get pictures ready for a slide show, and write comments for grade cards!!


No comments: