Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

How Many More Days?

I can't sleep.  This and the fact that I wasn't asleep until well after 2:00 last night leads me to believe that I have too much on my mind.  Are the last 6 1/2 days always this crazy?  They must be.  I must block them out.

In an attempt to sleep peacefully, I'm going to write down all the things running through my mind over and over and over.  Then, maybe, my brain can shut down and rest.  :)

Things to do in the next 6 1/2 school days:
  • finish classroom projects (picturing writing, memory book, class compliments)
  • grade the last of the quizzes
  • take pictures of Field Day and make CD's for each student
  • write thank you note to Adopt-a-Class partner
  • finish grade cards and write comments
  • clean out filing cabinet
  • reorganize tall cabinet
  • finalize summer list of school project to complete
  • go over parent orientation packet for next year (get it ready for mom to copy)
  • take down Social Studies wall
  • take down Word Wall and alphabetize
  • take down outside hall display
  • pack up classroom library
  • get parent and student letters ready for August
  • pick up gifts for parent volunteers
I'm confident I will have to make a couple of trips to school "after hours" to get everything done, but it's worth it to leave for summer knowing everything is just right.  

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I love using the blog to get my thoughts out of my head!