Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Teacher Appreciation

It's Teacher Appreciation week at school.  Our PTA has students wear our favorite color(s), bring in our favorite snack and drink, gift cards to our favorite restaurants and places to shop, and some wish list items for our classroom.

I have been SO incredibly blessed this week!  This is just some of the many things I've received.  My cup runneth over!!!  I loved seeing all the kids wear yellow and grey.  All the extra hugs and "I love you's" have been wonderful too! 
There's no way someone could deserve all this lovin'!  In the middle of the long to-do lists, behavior managing, and extra time spent at school this is a much needed reminder that what I do matters!

**I have to point this out.  I'm not sure it will show up in the picture, but that basket has a yellow and grey liner.  SO cute!  It's full of fun post-its, magnetic list pads, Expo markers, yellow candy, and a peaceful CD to play during writing.  I've had the privilege to teach three amazing boys from this family!!  While I certainly don't talk about the things I love, this mom has taken an interest in noticing these things and has me totally figured out!!  Nothing says love and appreciation like that!

No comments: