Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Getting to the Bottom of Things

The bottom of my desk, anyway! In the craziness of the last few days of school, I have so many piles on my desks.  Projects that are not quite finished and can't be put away.  Piles that I have to just drop and go because so much management is required at this time.

Here's my desk after school.   (This picture just does not do it justice!)
 I stayed late tonight to finish up some things and to get rid of those piles.  My brain is so much clearer when my desk is organized!  Although, to be totally honest, some piles still exist.  I just relocated them!  :)
Also, I HAVE to say a big THANK YOU to a special lady.  I'm so thankful for my dear friend, Leslie, who has given her time to take down my Word Wall, hall display, and Social Studies wall.  I'm beginning to catch my breath!  Thank you, Les!!  I SO appreciate it!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Love this! And, I LOVE your new blog!!! It is so you!!! I'm not even kidding...I totally broke into a huge smile when I opened it and saw all the yellow and polka dots! LOVE!!!!!!!!!

Leslie said...

It was my pleasure... and I agree, the new blog design is so you and so beautiful!