Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Shaking Off the Chains

It's the fourth day of summer, and I was at the gym at 5:15!  Can't begin to tell you how the devil fought me on it.  I missed yesterday because of a sleepless night filled with fear and nerves, but I wasn't going to miss today.  I told myself that God must have something really good in store for me.  Why else would the devil fight me this hard?

I took the plunge step and just like always - HE was there!  The longer I was there, the more empowered and hopeful I felt.  You see, God has blessed me with such a unique opportunity for such a time as this.  He's put this amazing gal in my life - so uplifting and encouraging!!  Whenever I've been with her I leave feeling like I've been loved on by God.  She's an expert in the field of nutrition and fitness and is setting me up with a regimen for these 10 weeks of summer.  I'm going to go back to school my best self! 

For far too long the devil has used weight (and the insecurity from it) to keep me chained down.  This summer I'm going to chip way at this bondage.  God is already strengthening and for the first time I know I can do this!  Every mile I run and every weight I lift will reveal a little more of the girl God created me to be - confident, strong, and fearless in Him!!      


1 comment:

Jen said...

You are beautiful and I know you can do whatever you put your mind to. Love you!!!!