Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

D.I.Y.

Let the "do it yourself" summer projects begin!!
I live for projects that are inexpensive, simple, and make a big change.  Here are three I've done this week.
PROJECT #1
This trash can was blue.  With a little spray paint, it's now a beautiful chocolate brown.  I was surprised at how much this little change did for my kitchen.
(Thanks, Mom, for your help with this!!!)
PROJECT #2
I always used these cute little baskets for storage in my bathroom, but it wasn't very user friendly.  I could never remember what was in each basket.  Because of this, I haven't really been using them.  But, I remembered the cute labels at Staples (from their Martha Stewart collection).  Now I have a system that I use every day!
PROJECT #3
I bought a new bedspread!  It was inexpensive and GRAY!!  Here's the before...
and the after...
I LOVE it!!  You can't tell from the picture, but it has accents of yellow that coordinates perfectly with the other colors in the room.  I didn't have to change any decorations or paint color!!
That's it!  Three quick, easy, inexpensive projects I completed this week!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Love, love, and love!