Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pasta, Cupcakes, & Crepes - Oh My!

I just got home from a fabulous evening with an amazing gal!!  From the moment she texted the invite, I've been looking forward to this evening.  It was just what I needed.  Laughing, sharing, venting, listening, chatting...it was all perfect.  
We started out at D'Arpino's.  Can't tell you how long it's has been since I've eaten there.  While it did not disappoint me, my dear friend didn't enjoy what she ordered, but they graciously brought her something new.  After a delicious dinner we drove ourselves to The Cup.  We closed the place down!  When we walked outside, we noticed the Aviary across the street.  Oh yes...we did...we went there too!  I was too stuffed, but did enjoy a bite of the goodness I've heard so many things about.  I will definitely be going back!  We closed that place down, too!!
Friend, I had so much fun!!  It's been such a blessing to share this journey that you are on with you.  I've loved watching you grow and change.  You've inspired and challenged me to do the same.  Thank you!!  Thank you for taking the risk and always being real and vulnerable.  You are so beautiful - inside and out!! 


No comments: