Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

12 in '12 ~ Reflection #1

January can be summed up in one word:
BASKETBALL.
I've attended an average of three games a week - more if you count weekends.  I've loved every minute of cheering on my nephews.

I've watched Chase start nearly every single freshman game.  I can't believe how he's growing as a player, becoming more confident and strong with every game.  Tonight, he scored 16 points!!  (The closest player to him had 6 points.)  God's got great things in store for Chase!

I've also enjoyed cheering on Garrett!  I can't believe the skills he's got mastered already!  He can really read the floor and make some amazing passes/assists.  Not to mention the fact that he's got one sweet shot!

Finally, there's Ethan - the point guard.  The little man who dribbles and handles the ball with such ease and grace and confidence!  ;)  While he's working on getting the ball inside, he's got the drive to the basket down cold!  

I love basketball and watching these guys is just icing on the cake!

**Jacob, I can't wait to watch you shine, too!!  I'm so excited that your season is getting ready to start!

1 comment:

Fran said...

Such lucky children to have you for an aunt!!!!And...I love that you are back to blogging -- so I can hear about them and YOU!!