Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

I was going to...but I didn't

I was going to blog about Thanksgiving...but I didn't.
I was going to blog about Christmas, about the year 2011, and about my hopes for 2011...but I couldn't.

That's right, I couldn't.  My computer crashed with a nasty little virus.  Thankfully my brother-in-law got me up and running again!  This makes the second time he's saved me from buying a new one.  My computer is ancient, like 10 years old ancient!!  I no longer have a virus, but Blogger has notified me that they no longer support my browser.  As I type, I'm working off a page that's literally half here just hoping this will post until I can download a new browser when I go to bed. 

To keep me accountable and to help me get back into the routine of blogging (because doing it takes a bit of discipline for me), I'm making a list of things I've wanted to blog about:
~ Christmas
~ Christmas Break
~ Office Makeover
~ Doorknob

I know there's more, but that's all I can think of tonight.

1 comment:

Fran said...

I just can't wait for the "doorknob" one!!!! I willbe happy to see you back!!