Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Back to Blogging...hopefully

So, I thought I had this computer thing figured out.  Much to my dismay, I did not.  The latest version of Internet Explorer that my computer could run was #8.  This was not new enough for blogger.  Now I've downloaded Mozilla FireFox and am back in business, finally!!  (At least I think anyway...)  After downloading the new browser and updating some of my blog lists it was suddenly 11:00 p.m.  (Probably didn't help that I didn't start this until 9:30, but in my defensive I thought I had the problem fixed.)  So, my lists of new posts will have to wait until tomorrow Thursday Friday actually, I'm not sure when!  I've got church to attend (can't make it through the week without prayer meeting) and basketball games to see. Not to mention the fact that my weekly cleaning is not done.  Seriously, how did I do this when I blogged regularly?  I'm beginning to think I just didn't clean...

No comments: