Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Nearly one month later...Christmas 2011

 For me, Christmas always starts with Christmas Eve at Grana's!!
 
 Everyone loves and looks up to Grana.
 Grana's traditional Christmas program - full of faith, truth, and words of wisdom!  Here she is asking them how much Jesus and the real meaning of Christmas is talked about in school.
 This year, Christmas Day was on a Sunday.  I loved starting the day worshiping and honoring the only gift that really matters.  Tina, Tonya, me, and their families surprised Papa at his church.  It was fun!!  Afterwards, we headed over to Papa and Grandma's for lunch, just like we have every year.  (I love traditions!)
For the first time, this picture lets me see that Tina does look a little like Dad.
 We measured last year and he wasn't quite as tall as Matt.  This year he passed him!
 After lunch at Papa and Grandma's, we go home, recharge, and reload with presents to celebrate at Mom and Dad's.

Garrett's favorite team.
Abby loves hands-on activities, so Tinker toys seemed like a perfect choice. 
He's not afraid to let you know...he can dance!!
 Jacob has always loved Transformers.
 I could hardly wait for her to open this!  It arrived in October!!  Garrett did a great job of keeping the secret, too.
 Chase got a new chair.  He may never come out of his room now!
 Gotta love something to keep your purse organized!
 I LOVE my new gray purse!  It goes with absolutely everything!!
 A new light for her recently remodeled kitchen!
 An airsoft gun so he can play with the boys!
 Look what I found in my stocking!  Does my momma know me or what?
 Trying the weaponry...I believe Garrett was declared the winner!
 My family loves to play games!  We ended the day playing a new game Mom got.  While I'd love to share the hilarious, slightly embarrassing pictures that were taken during game play, I would not be happy if someone posted the ones of me, so I'm not going to post any of anyone else...for now.  :)

Abby played with her Tinker toys forever.  Look at this bird she built!  She's so creative!!!
 I'm so thankful for another holiday with a healthy, happy family!!
 

No comments: