Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

What have I been up to? It sure hasn't been blogging!

One post in December?  That’s just sad.  My last post was about my new TV, so one might assume that I’ve been sucked in, but I can assure you that isn’t the case.  Thankfully, I’m an avid picture taker so all I had to do was look through my camera to jog my memory.
I enjoyed a delicious dinner provided by the expert hunting skills of Dad and Chase!  We feasted on quail and pheasant that Mom deliciously prepared!  Later we watched "The Karate Kid".  Believe me, the movie wasn't the only source of entertainment that night!  Or the only source of Kung-Fu for that matter...
‘Tis the season for Christmas programs, yay!  The kiddos were a part of the James River Christmas program.  Not only did they sing their little hearts out, they also looked absolutely adorable!
The Sutherlands
(Yes, there’s a story behind Chase’s attire!  He’s thirteen.  We'll just leave it at that.)
The Woffords
 I also attended Abby and Ethan’s Christmas program for school.  It was just precious - complete with a rock star guitarist and an hula girl who knew how to swivel those hips!
Saturday I helped Tonya make clipboards for Abby and Jacob’s teachers.
I messed up the red and black one, but it ended up being my favorite!
There are no pictures but other activities include: evenings with friends, Bunko (where I laughed and laughed), basketball games (my favorite sport to watch, by the way), shopping, started and finished a fabulous book, The Measure of a Lady (Thanks, Jen! Sorry I’ve had it so long!), watched “It’s a Wonderful Life” for the first time – and LOVED it, and have had my heart stirred by some A-MAZ-ING messages at church – which I’m hoping to share later this week.

I have NOT been cleaning house, doing laundry, or wrapping presents. :( But, that’s ok, because TOMORROW at 1:00 I’m on CHRISTMAS VACATION!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jen said...

Awww!!! Precious memories!!!