Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve 2010

This morning, well I guess 10:30 isn't really morning, I went to a movie with Chris, Tina, and the boys.  We saw to the new Narnia movie.  It was pretty good, but once again, not as good as the other ones.  I had a wonderful time and am so glad I went!!  Thanks, Guys, for letting me tag along!

 I came home and finished making meatballs to take to Grana's.  I love Christmas Eve at Grana's!!  I love the "program" she always puts together.  I love getting to see Michelle and Kevin and all their families!  I love the good food and the games we play.
 Looks like these kiddos love it, too!
 Lots of visiting!
 Baby Benjamin is due to arrive in three weeks - maybe sooner!!
 Here's Grana sharing memories of what church services were like when she was a little girl.  In Grana's Christmas Eve programs you can always count on a little history, singing, thought provoking articles, and of course the real reason for the season!  Grana, thank you for all the work you go to to make this night so special for all of us!  I especially loved the poem you read tonight about hands.  That poem was describing your hands!  Hands that have loved, hands that have wiped tears, and hands that have done what it takes to show and share the love of Jesus.  I'm so thankful for you!!
 Kevin led us all in a time of communion tonight.  A time of celebrating what these season means!
While we didn't have time to play the ever-famous Crazy Bridge tonight, it was still a wonderful time spent with family, in the presence of Jesus!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Love these family memories!