Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Walmart - bringing people together

Look who I ran into at Walmart tonight!

I was walking in, on my mission to collect ingredients for Oreo Balls, when I ran into Kayla.  What a nice surprise!  We make a trip to Walmart nearly every time we're together, but I never expected to randomly see her there.  It seems like it's been forever since we'd last talked.  We stood there by the fire extinguisher and had us a nice little chat.  It was wonderful!  Kayla, I've missed you and am so glad I ran into you tonight. (Be sure to thank Boyd for me.  It was so sweet and patient with us!)  You are such a dear friend, and I hope you know just how much I treasure our friendship.  I wish we got to see and talk to each other more often.  I love you, Girl!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Yay for Walmart!!! Wish there was that kind of a nice surprise every time I had to go. Maybe it would make me not hate that place!!! Cute picture!!!

BoydandKayla said...

That was SO much fun Tammy! That was definitely the highlight of our trip. I have missed you so very much and can't wait to get together!! I LOVE YOU!!!!