Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Haiti

Tragedy.  Loss.  Devastation.

I'm so thankful that I serve a God who can offer hope even in under these circumstances.

This is my cousin Kevin and his beautiful wife, Aimee.  They work with Convoy of Hope to serve the people in Haiti, distributing supplies to meet their needs and sharing the love of Jesus.  As you are praying for Haiti, please pray for Kevin, too.  He has been there since last Friday.  He is safe, but has quite a job ahead of him.  The Lord has prepared him "for such a time as this". And, what an opportunity it is!  A chance to meet the most essential needs...all in the name of Jesus!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I am praying. They are good people.

Mrs. Misty said...

My good friend works with Kevin at Convoy of Hope. What a small world!!!